Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Patti Labelle: Me Gusta Tu Baile


One of my friends did have to show off her picture of Frankie Beverly that she took at the Charlotte concert with Maze featuring Frankie Beverly, Patti Labelle, and The O'Jays tonight. But that's alright. Even though I didn't make it, that doesn't mean I can't turn on my favorite Patti Labelle song and dance to it. Yes, this little known song by Patti Labelle is my favorite by her because she's got the Latin rhythm in there -- which is so good to dance to.

Here's sister Patti singing "Teach Me Tonight (Me Gusta Tu Baile)." She tells this guy to please "teach me how to dance because me gusta tu baile (I like the way you dance). Sing Patti!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for Ms Patti, I wish you Blog was easy to get into. I have to copy and paste each time thing look for the title. Is this because it has grown?

MaDear

Cappuccino Soul said...

Hey MaDear,

Patti is a treasure. Her music just lifts you and takes you somewhere else.

I don't know why you're having trouble getting into the blog. Maybe it's the internet search engine you're using. Maybe try Google Chrome. If you don't know how to download it I can tell you how to do it when I talk to you.
I keep forgetting to send you the text -- which would make it easier for you too! We'll work it out!

Love ya!
alicia