Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Harold Ford Willl Speak at Fisk University Today!



Harold Ford, Jr.’s Nashville office has just confirmed that the Congressman will speak today, Tuesday, October 31 at Fisk University, 3–5 p.m. on the steps of the student union. It should be a lively conversation! Since it’s Halloween, maybe Ford will loosen up a bit. He looked almost as stiff as his opponent, Bob Corker, during the debates at Vanderbilt University last Friday night. I don’t know about you, but I like a little fire and passion in a candidate.

2 comments:

Yobachi said...

Hi, I'm Yobachi Boswell.

I was wondering are you in Nashvile; because I put in Nashville Black Covenant Coalition to bring up our website, and the search engine brought up this blog about for or five spots down; from when you posted on our initial meeting last October.

I'm the NBCC's PR Director and I run the website: www.nbcovenantcoalition.org. I also blog at www.BlackPerspective.net

If you are around here, I was wondering if you were someone I know from the activist community, and even if not I'd like to be able to send you info on things that are going on.

I'm at lionrunner777@yahoo.com

Cappuccino Soul said...

Hi Yobachi,
As of August 6, I no longer live in Nashville. I've been living in Charlotte, NC for over a month now.

I'm not sure if we've met. I was a student in last year's Nashville Peace and Justice Center's Leadership Institute.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Peace,
Alicia