Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Friday, May 08, 2015

Earthy Anne: Rock Chariot, I Told You to Rock



I'd rather listen to this than anything playing on the radio today. It's got more heart, rhythm, and just all around soul. Here's "Rock Chariot, I Told You to Rock," by Earthy Anne. You can't find music like this today. It's priceless and it's a part of our rich and cherished history. ""Wouldn't trade my shoes for your shoes.....wouldn't give you my wings for your wings.....wouldn't swop my grace for your grace....wouldn't give you my wings for your wings..... wouldn't trade my soul for your soul......"

Listen to the song here: Rock Chariot, I Told You to Rock

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That went further back than my parents.

MaDear

Cappuccino Soul said...

That's what I'm sayin' MaDear. These are historical TREASURES! I love it.