Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Current Playlist in My Ride


Here's what I'm listening to as I drive around town, and just outside of town:

Femi Kuti
CDs in rotation:

"Shoki Shoki" - Femi Kuti
"Billie Holiday's Greatest Hits"
"Lewis Taylor" - Lewis Taylor
"The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" - Gil Scott Heron
"Here, My Dear" - Marvin Gaye
"Ali and Toumani" - Ali Farka Toure & Toumani Diabate

Ali Farka Toure

"A Love Surreal" - Bilal
"Talk to Me" - Motion Picture Soundtrack ("Talk to Me")
"It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back" - Public Enemy
"Fear of a Black Planet" - Public Enemy
"Black Messiah" - D'Angelo
"Suite for Ma Dukes" - Miguel Atwood Ferguson & Carlos Nino


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some of my old favorites that I have like Gil Scot Heron.
My, my, my. You have put a smile on my face.

Love MaDear

Cappuccino Soul said...

You would love the African music, MaDear. Maybe you'll see one for a special day coming up. :-)