Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Monday, October 20, 2014

Natural Protection Against Any Virus or Bacteria




by Derek Henry (Natural News)

         With the threat of the Ebola virus spreading, there is a need to understand what natural options are readily available to you in case you don't want to be subjected to conventional medical treatments and infected patients in hospitals. The only proven system to help eradicate the Ebola virus is your body's immune system, and it is of primary importance to start strengthening its response now to give yourself the best chance of successfully fighting off an infection.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so true about nature's bounty. if we took the time to think deeply about our roots and the roots of the earth are connected. have to know that processed foods are our death potion. convenience and fast pace life are killing us. the dis-ease is the root of our illnesses. all of this is part of the matrix where we are the players with false scripts and ignorance.

love your photos of you and family. beautiful.

Cappuccino Soul said...

​I have been aware of the healing power of herbs for many years now. I have even thought about studying the field more deeply. Of course I've used herbs for certain ailments and to support my system at times, but it's better to use the herbs consistently. I've been trying to do that lately -- spices too. You're right the processed foods promoted and sold here are slow killers. It's hard though, to get people to look into the more natural healing of herbs and healthier food. it's an uphill battle.

Thank you for your comments about my family photos. The family gives me energy that i don't even realize sometimes.

peace,
alicia

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately at my age I have developed several illnesses, I put all my trust in GOD and keep the faith.

MaDear

Cappuccino Soul said...

You're on the right path MaDear!

Love,
alicia