Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Come See Beasts of the Southern Wild, Talk and Eat After

Hushpuppy and her dad brave a
Katrina-like storm in this fantasy film,
"Beasts of the Southern Wild"
Women, young and mature, are invited to view "Beasts of the Southern Wild" and gather after the film to talk about the strength and empowering spirit of the main character and what we can learn from this fiesty little girl named "Hushpuppy."

Date and Time: Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012, 4:30 p.m.

Film Venue: Regal Park Terrace Stadium 6 
Park Road Shopping Center
 4289 Park Road, Charlotte, NC 28209

Meetup after the viewing to talk about the film and eat:
Fuel Pizza, Park Road Shopping Center
4267 Park Road, Charlotte, NC 28209

If you'd like to join us, contact Alicia Benjamin at aliciamichelebenjamin@gmail.com.

Watch the Trailer:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure would like to join you!!
Please let me know when it will be released to the general public so that I can check it out. I have read some comments about how great it is and I wish that I was there.

Love MaDear

Cappuccino Soul said...

Hey MaDear,

It should be playing near you right now! Look it up on Fandango. I will call you REAL SOON and I'll give you some previews over the phone. :-)

Love,
alicia