Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Friday, March 20, 2009

My Friend, My Shelter


Here's Gigi with her very Best Friend Flavia.

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
~ Donna Roberts

Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.
~Author Unknown

I like her because she smiles at me and means it.
~Anonymous

The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away.
~Barbara Kingsolver

I felt it shelter to speak to you.
~Emily Dickinson

Hold a true friend with both your hands.
~Nigerian Proverb

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
~Oprah Winfrey



She is a friend of mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order. It's good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind.
~Toni Morrison, Beloved

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Beautiful!!.....Gigi and her friend Flavia. Reminds me of just how special friends really are. Thank you for sharing.

Cappuccino Soul said...

Yes indeed! I LOVE seeing the two of them together. They so obviously love each other.