Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Monday, October 06, 2008

Celebrating Each New Day

I asked my daughter yesterday why she draws stars and checks on each day of the Tinker Bell calendar in her room. She said that she wants to mark every day. “I celebrate every new day mommy,” she said. What a wonderful practice, I thought. I need to start making a conscious effort to do the same.

“This is the day which the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it,” I said to her. “That’s in the Bible.”

“You know what else is in the Bible?” she asked me.

“What little lady?”

“The Lord is my Shepherd ….,” she said.

“Yes He is!” I said. “Excellent babe.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet!!
Poochie

Cappuccino Soul said...

Isn't it??? Our daughters are such blessings.
Kiss Abigail for me.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

This only proves that she is being brought up in the best posible way.
I am proud of her and her mother. Stay close to the LORD and he will keep his fence around you. WHAT A GREAT SPIRIT FOR A 6 YEAR OLD!

MaDear

Cappuccino Soul said...

MaDear,
We both feel God's hands around us constantly. She is honestly a special and gifted child. Thanks for your support!
Love,
Alicia