Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Friday, March 27, 2009

Monica in Beautiful Puerto Rico

Looking at this picture of my cousin Monica reminds me of a question that one of my students asked me recently. The question was, "Do you know what is bonita?" Well, bonita means pretty and it's the perfect word to describe Monica, who is shown here at the Palma del Mar in Humacao, Puerto Rico. She had the great pleasure of visiting that magical island earlier this year. How I wish I could have gone too! The water that is shining so brilliantly in the photo below is the beach in Culebra, Puerto Rico.


Thanks for finally sharing your pictures with me cuz! Here's a song that your photos conjure up for me. It's Ms. Patti LaBelle singing Teach Me Tonight (Me Gusta Tu Baile), which means, I like the way you dance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,

I had not seen this picture of Monica in Puerto Rico, very nice. I know she will like it.

Auntie T

Cappuccino Soul said...

Are you kidding me? She didn't show you the pictures? She is looking lovely and I DO wish I could have gone.
(sob, boo hoo)
Lisa

Cappuccino Soul said...

I wish I could have a copy of this ocean so that I could hang it on my wall at home! It looks soooo peaceful. Monica, you're so lucky!