Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Thursday, December 08, 2011

You Crack Me Up



Seems like I’ve been laughing a lot more lately. I think that’s a good thing and makes me remember those friends along the way who have allowed and encouraged me to act like my silly self, and who have made me laugh hysterically from time to time.

Here are (in no particular order) those folks who have, at one time or another, served as my laughing partners. Ladies, please forgive me for using your maiden names, but that’s how I remember you :-)

Robin Ellis
Latania Jones
Leon (Baker) Saunders (my brother)
Crystal (Sissy) Saunders (R.I.P., my dear sister)
Wendy Jenkins (my cuz)
Cheryl Noel (my sister)
Tina Traynum
Lynda Jones
Martin (Marty) Lucas (where you at, bruh?)
Annette A. (my sister)
Norma White (R.I.P.)
Shun Lai (Tulips) Yang
Sheryl Dillard
Ejikeme Obineme
Maxine Haskins (my sister)


Thank you all for giving me such joy. And if I haven’t heard from you in a while – PLEASE contact me so that we can laugh it up.

No comments: