Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I Want to See Sommore!



Why in the world didn’t somebody tell me that my girl Sommore will be at Zanies comedy club tonight? Had I known about this earlier, I could have arranged for a babysitter. I don’t think I have enough time now! Dag nabbit! I’ve never seen her in person and I know I’d be guaranteed some big laughs. This is my homegirl people! (Well, she’s from Trenton, which is about an hour away from my hometown in Delaware). But that’s close enough. Sommore reminds me so much of some girls that I grew up with. She has the same mannerisms, speech patterns and everything. Oh well…..maybe next time.

By the way, did you all know that Sommore and Nia Long are half-sisters? They have the same daddy.

Zanies contact information: 2025 Eighth Ave. South, Nashville, 615-269-0221. Tickets are $23.

No comments: