Thank you my beautiful daughter, you always come through to keep me enlighten and informed.MaDear
You're so welcome MaDear. I knew these were great interviews, so I had to share!
Prince died from an overdose of a powerful painkiller described as 'heroin on steroids' http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-prince-opioid-overdose-20160602-snap-story.html
I know Joe. It's sad Prince didn't get the help he needed sooner.
Prince's Death: Why It's So Easy to Overdose on Painkillers http://www.livescience.com/54595-prince-death-prescription-opioids-lethal.htmlApparently, his staff was trying to get him into some sort of rehab/treatment during the week before he died.The above is an excellent article on the dangers of opioids. Most of this information, I did not know. "Deaths from accidental drug overdoses have skyrocketed in recent years, from 2,475 total deaths in the U.S. in 1979 to 38,675 total deaths in the U.S. in 2014, according to a recent study. The rise has been attributed, in part, to the increase in prescriptions for opioid painkillers."
How sad the staff wasn't able to get him in for rehab earlier. That's scary news about deaths from opioid painkillers. On the one hand, people need relief from pain, but the medicine can be so dangerous. Hopefully some research will be done on this phenomenon to save people.
Post a Comment