Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Monday, August 11, 2014

I Am the Vine


John 15:1-5:

I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit…Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My darling daughter, I have marveled at the fruits of your labor. I am a witness to the fact that your hand is in GOD'S hand. The BLESSINGS glow in the sight of your fruit Giovanni. There is no doubt in anyone's mind that the GOD in you have led you to become the best mother you could possibly be
and because of all your fortitude he will continue to shower you with his blessings.

LOVE MaDear

Cappuccino Soul said...

MaDear,

I'm speechless. Thank you for your care, love, and kindness. Yes, I've got MUCH to be thankful for and believe me -- I am!. Praise God and Glory to God!

May God bless YOU abundantly!

Love,
Alicia