Cappuccino Soul

Cappuccino Soul

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Notes from One Sunday Morning


Here are some notes from a church service I attended several years ago. I'm glad I kept these words -- these messages are invaluable. I hope my notes move you as much as they move me -- still.
  • God is my protector and will fight my battles for me. 
  • God will put people in place to nurture me, love me, soothe and comfort me.
  • Don't work so hard. You don't have to worry.
  • You're not running a race. You can slow down. There's enough time to do all that you need and want to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing the message. i just had a conversation with one of my friends about rushing and being overwhelmed when have several things to do. told her to relax. what needs to be done will be. i am being reminded of that moment by moment. you have a beautiful family.

Cappuccino Soul said...

Thanks for your message. I'll remember what you wrote: "What needs to be done, will be done." That's a good mantra to remember.

Thank you for your comment regarding my family. God is good. Yes, they are beautiful in many ways.

Peace to you sista.

Alicia